v0.46.111 - Deck Slots, Story Mode, and More
- New Feature - Deck Slots: You can now have more than one multiplayer deck per hero. Deck slots cost 3500 gold.
- New Mode - Story: Currently contains the first 3 tutorial matches, which have been redesigned. Tutorial progress has been reset.
- New Keyword - Agile: Allows a unit to attack the turn it enters play
- Balance Changes
- Buluc’s Passive now gives 2 EXP
- Vriktik’s level 5 reward is now "Create a copy of the first unit to die each turn"
- Lizabo Thief now has Agile instead of “Summon: This attacks.”
- Out-of-Game Draft Changes
- Now costs 750 Gold
- Always drafts blueprints
- Includes a random amount of additional Amber (average 100 per draft)
- Duplicates of blueprints you already own may appear in the draft. When they do, you’ll automatically be credited additional Amber instead of being able to pick the card.
- First Win of the Day bonus has been reduced to 250 Gold.
- "Alpha First PVP Win of the Day" bonus remains 250 Gold.
- AI Improvements - the AI will now use removal, Active abilities, attacking and blocking somewhat intelligently.
- Brilliance has been removed. Existing cards have been updated to read “When you level up…”. Dev Note: We removed this because it is almost never used, and because it can be replaced with a simple triggered ability.
- New “VS” screen at the beginning of games
- Golden cards now have a special animation when played in game.
- Cards highlighted to be clickable should now always be clickable
- A new set of animations are available, all of which involve throwing 3d models of items at the target.
- New Blocks
- Random Card from Outside the Game - Gets a random blueprint from all cards in the game. Has filters for mana cost, card type, and tribal type.
- Contains Word
- New Trigger Types
- Drawing cards - for players and globally. They occur anytime a card moves from a deck to the hand.
- Beginning of Game - useful for effects like Hive Mind Queen
- All color pickers now have an eyedropper tool. Click on the color picker, then click on the canvas to select the hovered color.
- Despite not being officially supported, we have added some small improvements to the editor on phones. The art editor is still unsupported.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug where Thanksgiving Turkey didn't prevent units dying to Honeypot Ant Brew
- Known issues with this patch
- You can’t rename deckslots. This will be available in the next patch.
- The blueprint draft button should not be on the hero select screen because it doesn’t have any specific relevance to a hero. For now, this is where the button is, but by the next patch we will move it somewhere else.
- The art in the opening cutscene for story level 1 (“Pilot”) is a work in progress. The artist (MysticFox) was hired recently and hasn’t had enough time to do the final pass. By the next patch they should be finalized.
- Music choices for the tutorial are incomplete, we are looking to get additional music which fits certain cutscenes better.
- Story levels 4-9 are planned, but not implemented yet. This is the majority of work for the next patch.
- Campaign mode is disabled until two patches from now, when we will release an expanded version of the mode.
collective-osx-universal.zip 389 MB
Version 0.46.112 41 days ago
collective-windows.zip 409 MB
Version 0.46.111 41 days ago