v0.52.119 Story Mode Complete
Story levels 4 through 9 have been added. Beating level 9 unlocks Ashgerdy and the Card Creator.
- Ashgerdy can no longer be purchased with Gold
- New “skip cutscene and summarize” button shows a summary of the cutscene you’re skipping
- The “Win 20 Multiplayer or AI Games” introductory quest no longer awards Vriktik. It now awards 3000 Gold.
- Deck Workshop:
- You can now rename your decks by clicking on the name in the workshop.
- Now shows how many copies are in your deck, and if new copies have been added
- Players can now save decks with less than 45 cards, but can’t start a game
- Slight improvement to golden card animation
- An “evil” version of the golden card animation plays when you play a card against its creator
- New animation for level up rewards coming out of portals
- Added damage numbers
- You can now press A when choosing attackers to attack with all.
- More grammar fixes, thanks a lot to Lucco1
- The hero you were last playing is now saved between sessions
- It’s now possible for games to end in a draw due to infinite loops or both players dying at the exact same time.
- If this occurs during a normal pvp game it’s most likely a bug and should be reported.
- This was introduced primarily to prevent long-running or infinitely looping game states from impacting the performance of the server for other players.
- The card submission rules don’t allow for cards that intentionally draw the game.
- Draws count as losses for both players for things like rank calculation and victory gold.
- Aurora Gate (Ashgerdy’s Level 4 Hero reward) now can’t attack.
- Added tooltips that explain keywords the first time you see them.
- The editor has been renamed to the Card Creator
- Card Creator:
- “Group: Items at range of places…” and "Group: Items at certain places..." now start counting at 1 instead of 0. The old versions have been marked obsolete and will only show up on cards that are already using it.
- New Blocks
- Change ATK and HP of Unit(s)... - Convenience block for abilities that modify both ATK and HP
- Group: Sort by Number Property
- Group: Do Something for Each Item… (!!!)
- Attack Changes - We’re making the interactions between effects that force units to attack, on-attack triggers, and the “Can’t attack” ability more consistent.
- Removed “Can Attack” property
- “Is Attacking” property is now read only
- New “Make Unit(s) Attack” block forces a unit to attack. Also triggers any on-attack triggers attached to that unit.
- New “Cancel Attacks” block. Used only for Imp of Procrastination style effects.
- “Can’t attack.” and “Can’t block” built-in abilities. Units with “Can’t attack” can’t be forced to attack.
- Bug Fixes:
- Agile will now work if it’s given to a unit after it enters play.
- Silencing a unit that has queued Duelist or an Active ability will stop the ability from happening.
- You’ll no longer sometimes see the attacks your opponent was thinking about making.
Known Issue: Visual bug where the losing player immediately dies as soon as the turn is passed by both players.
collective-osx-universal.zip 389 MB
Version 0.52.119 13 days ago
collective-windows.zip 409 MB
Version 0.52.119 13 days ago